Thursday, June 7, 2012

New job contacts

I am using the actual job search logs available to you, to create job listings offered to clients through my network.  This past week, I have gathered over 50 leads.  Some I have labeled with names of vets I think might be interested in a position.  That in NO WAY excludes anyone from requesting contact information.

The Job Search log will be available at my desk and each job club.

Additionally, you can ask for individualized job searches.  You identify the company and I will develop a relationship which could facilitate your employment.  My request of you would be: research the company.  If you do not know how to conduct a company search, let me know and we can work on it together.

I am not a mind reader: ask for your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment